In most, if not all, personal injury and medical malpractice actions, expert review is required to initiate the lawsuit and/or successfully prosecute it, and failure to offer expert opinion can result in dismissal or adverse summary judgment. Retaining the right expert is paramount to the success of the lawsuit, the efficiency of its resolution, and the size of the recovery, which is why finding that expert can be a daunting process.
We ease this process by using proprietary strategies to identify and vet potential experts for you. We ensure they are uniquely qualified based on the applicable law, the facts of the case, the theory of liability, and the status of the litigation. Once the expert is selected, we can also help facilitate the performance of his/her services on the case.
We help identify and retain qualified experts for the following services (among others):
- Review of relevant records and evidence;
- Consultation with you and/or your client;
- Execution of affidavit or certificate of merit;
- Compliance with other pre-suit requirements; and
- Testimony at deposition, hearing, or trial.