Global Litigation Consultants is seeking highly motivated, part-time, remote Nurse Consultants to join our team. Candidates are expected to have in-depth analytical skills with medical records, be proficient in electronic document review and report production and have some experience in the litigation/mediation process. Candidates will produce detailed medical record summaries/chronologies for attorney-clients. It is essential that candidates are efficient and have experience in handling large quantities of electronic (PDF) documents, taking great care to ensure that confidentiality is maintained.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Nurse Consultant will use their medical knowledge and expertise to review medical and other records to prepare chronologies, summaries, billing reports and assessments as established by the client and company guidelines.
- Research and summarize national recognized Standards of Care and Codes of Federal Regulation (HEDIS).
- Act as a specialized member of the attorney-client team to connect medicine to law.
- Analyze medical records to evaluate strengths/weaknesses of the medical evidence.
- Identify issues, omissions and discrepancies with any records or bills.
- Nursing degree and current licensure required.
- 2-year Legal Nurse Consulting experience.
- Legal Nurse Consultant Certification (CLNC or ALNC or LNCC) preferred.
- 3 years of ER/Critical Care, ICU, Trauma, or long-term care nursing experience preferred.
- Prior experience authoring medical records summary reports a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe PRO/DC required.
Job Type: Part-time, remote.