Effective Date: August 15, 2023
Collection and Use of Information
Global Litigation Consultants does want to communicate information that is interesting, newsworthy and relevant to you. We do this through our website, emails and mailings. The information we collect while you are on our website allows us to communicate information to you that is personalized to your interests and needs.
As you use Global Litigation Consultants website, we may collect information about you including the following:
- Contact Form: This form requires users to give us information such as name, E-mail address, phone number, and type of service / message. We use customer information from this form to send the user information about types of services that a user may need. The contact information provided is also used to contact the user when necessary.
- Log Information: We collect information about your use of our website including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our website.
- Device Information: We collection information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our website, including hardware model, operating system and version, mobile network information and unique device identifiers.
- Location Information: We may collect information about your location when you access our website.
In some instances, we may also track your mouse clicks, page scrolling, cursor movement, and other actions you take while you visit or use Our Service, primarily for the purpose of improving user experience.
Information that you give us may be combined with other personally identifiable information (such as updated address and demographic information) from third-party sources to make our marketing efforts more efficient. Examples of other information we receive from third-party sources include updated delivery and address information, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next mailing more easily.
We use the information we collect for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Personalize your experience with our website to be relevant to your interests and needs
- Communicate with you about news and other information we think will be of interest to you
- Provide, maintain, and improve the website
- Monitor and analyze the website usage and trends
While on our website, you may choose to receive emails from Global Litigation Consultants. Additionally while on our website, if you fill out a form requesting more information, you will be added to our email list. You may also sign up to receive our emails by contacting us at 855-788-2665 or email. Upon signing up for Global Litigation Consultants emails, you will receive the Global Litigation Consultants monthly newsletter and emails about news and other information we think will be or interest to you.
Sharing of Information
Global Litigation Consultants is the sole owner of any information collected via its website, mailings or marketing activities. Any information collected by Global Litigation Consultants will not be rented, sold, or traded to any sources outside of Global Litigation Consultants. Global Litigation Consultants may share information with you from selected companies that we believe offer products or services of interest to you and are complimentary to your relationship with Global Litigation Consultants. In doing this, we will not share your information with these companies; all such communications will originate from Global Litigation Consultants.
Email: You have the right to choose from whom you receive email. Global Litigation Consultants strives to make it easy for you to sign up to receive our emails as well as opt out of our emails.
You may choose to opt out from the emails we send to you through these methods:
- In commercial emails that we send you, you may use the “unsubscribe” or “update your profile” included at the bottom of the email.
- You may call 855-788-2665 and ask to be removed from email communications.
- You may email and ask to be removed from email communications.
- You may send mail to the following address: Global Litigation Consultants, 12707 49th Street North, Suite 600, Clearwater, Florida 33762.
Postal Mail and Telephone: If you would like to remove or edit your postal address or telephone number, please contact us through one of these methods:
- You may call 855-788-2665 and ask to be removed from postal or telephone communications.
- You may send mail to the following address: Global Litigation Consultants, 12707 49th Street North, Suite 600 Clearwater, Florida 33762.
Cookies: You can set your website browser to reject cookies, but this may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website features or receiving personalized services.
Social Sharing Features
The website may offer social sharing features or other integrated tools, which let you share actions you take on the website with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the third party that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the third parties that provide these features.
California Privacy Rights
Under California law, California residents who have an established business relationship with Global Litigation Consultants may opt out of Global Litigation Consultants disclosing personal information about them to third parties for their marketing purposes. If you do not want Global Litigation Consultants to disclose information to other companies for their marketing purposes, please contact Global Litigation Consultants at 855-788-2665 or via postal mail at Global Litigation Consultants, 12707 49th Street North, Suite 600 Clearwater, Florida 33762.
For additional information or to contact us regarding this website, Global Litigation Consultants can be contacted at the following address:
Global Litigation Consultants
12707 49th Street North, Suite 600
Clearwater, FL 33762-4604
GLOBAL LITIGATION CONSULTANTS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE CONTENT OF ITS WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. ALL MANUFACTURERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. GLOBAL LITIGATION CONSULTANTS DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCESSIBILITY OF THE SITE OR THE AVAILABILITY OF ANY PRODUCTS DESCRIBED THEREIN. IN NO EVENT SHALL GLOBAL LITIGATION CONSULTANTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, COPYING OR DISPLAY OF THE CONTENT ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES RELATING TO THE LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WITHOUT REGARD TO THE FORM OF ANY ACTION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTIONS. ALTHOUGH GLOBAL LITIGATION CONSULTANTS HAS TRIED TO BE AS ACCURATE, COMPLETE AND CURRENT AS POSSIBLE, GLOBAL LITIGATION CONSULTANTS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT OF ITS WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT. THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO VERIFY ANY INFORMATION BEFORE RELYING ON IT.